• Bem vindo à nossa comunidade - Quer se juntar ao resto dos nossos membros? Registre-se*Registros aprovados pela adminitração

Dúvida help me understand Folder Monster

baolove000

Novato XPZ
- The first sorry my english, i had used file Xteam and im from Vietnam, very more file i cant understand i try search google ect ect..but almost use Spanish, that reason why i login here. so hard with me at here. but im try, thank read, thank all...
- I get problem with lag boss, sombody get lag boss and boss dont attack him, i dont understand what happen but he attack boss so easy and boss dont attack him, no see him maybe...So somebody help me understand Folder Monster ?
video:
Por favor, Entrar ou Registrar para ver o conteúdo das URLs!

- i think problem at monster, i had try attack monster and run, he follow me so far and dont comback, then i move map other then i comeback that place and see he stay here dont move old location...how to fix that ?
- Tutorial or guide for read to understand!!!!!!!!
MonsterAIAutomata.txt
MonsterAIElement.txt
MonsterAIGroup.txt
MonsterAIRule.txt
MonsterAIUnit.txt
MonsterSkill.txt
MonsterSkillElement.txt
MonsterSkillUnit.txt
Thank thank so much!

baolove000

Novato XPZ
Por favor, Entrar ou Registrar para ver o conteúdo das citações!
Hi, How to edit mob comeback place the first, now i get problem there.
Exam:
i put mobs "Spider" cord: 0 112 79
but if somebody lure him to go cord 0 79 79 and move map other. At the time "Spider" stay there (new cord: 0 79 79) dont move, stop there. how edit him comback cord 0 112 79 ??
- A Pic: Gamer Lure all Mobs Karutal 2 to go a location

Attachments

• Lure.JPG
    Lure.JPG
    200.6 KB · Visitas: 1

CronusMakerchanel

MAPSMAKER,3DMaker,MuHelper
Moderador
Super Moderador
Unfortunately there's not much to help with trial and error and a little sense of how the game's animations work.

I usually only messed with moster.txt feeding its damage and resistance little bit with its agility

baolove000

Novato XPZ
Hi sir. help me a problem.
How to fix that infor ?
Pic1 : Item Armor Correct Requeid Vitality but my client show Requid Agility, i cant use if dont add Vit. i dont know how to fix ?
Pic2: Inscreace Damage Wing only 24% but my client show 39% i dont know how to fix ?

ask2.pngThank so much!!Ask1.JPG

Topo Bottom